I procrastinate

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Singapore Youth Festival

Do take note, this wasn't post on the actual day.
Posted on 26th April 2009.



Attended the Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging for Choir.
Well, the main purpose of being present for that event is to support my juniors, Regent Choir!
You don't know that I was extremely nervous and excited for them as tho I was participating to the extent that I prayed!



I went with this tiny girl, Syafiqa.
We went there by the catered bus with the Choir.







I was so touched to the fact that there were tears welling in my eyes when I was witnessing my juniors singing for the competition!
They had a tremendous improvement.
They were awesome, I swear!!



Followed by Regent Choir, it was the Choir from Singapore Chinese Girls School.
They were impressive! I was stunned and was pretty engrossed in theirs.



Guess what?!
When the results was announced, we literally jumped off from our seats and cheered.
Congratulations to Regent Choir that had attained a SILVER award!
This was the 3rd attempt that Regent Choir joined SYF.
It is really delightful, from bronze, cop then silver.
I'm so proud of them.
(-:















P/s: The conductor's backview is absolute stunning!
Hahahaha.......

Labels: ,