I procrastinate

Friday, April 17, 2009

Singapore Art Museum

Do take note, this wasn't post on the actual day.
Posted on 25th April 2009.



I read from a magazine that there is a free admission to SAM on every Friday evening.
Thus, I asked T out as I knew that she'd be interested.
Indeed, she was keen for the trip! Ha.

FIY, the admission cost only 4 bucks for students on any other normal days.
(-:



We headed to Town first and did some shopping as I requested.
Saw Venessa with her boyfriend after we had our lunch cum dinner!
We didn't realised we were in the same store after quite some time...











Visited the SAM and left shortly as it was closing.
We had a hard time getting there.
The weather was atrocious, I really experience global warming...
Slack around and went to have 2 matches of pool.
I lost the game to her for both matches and coincidently 2 balls for both.
I'mma noob at that game.























Labels: