I procrastinate

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Flagday

Do take note, this wasn't post on the actual day.
Posted on 26th April 2009.



Had flagday on this very precious Saturday for a normal school student.
I was reluctant to go initially as I was effing worn out after the trip to SAM yesterday.

Our class venue's at Choa Chu Kang area.
Bused with classmates and had our breakfast at MacDonald's.

Aftermath, went around to ask for donation.
I can still remember that there's this teenage guy, approximately my age, approached me to donate and asked for my number.
FYI, I didn't gave him.
Guo Jiao said I should ask him to donate more money first.
I think that's a brilliant idea, but.. he left.

Anyway, today is a fruitful day.
I get to interact with people who are kind and ungracious.

I met Venessa again! Hahaha.

Labels: