I procrastinate

Tuesday, March 10, 2009



如果没有

如果我说 爱我没有如果
真的爱我 就放手一搏
还想什么 还怕什么
快牵起我的手…

**********

Here's a convo between 口爱o口爱 and me,

Agatha: Love's just an illusion.
Mei Yan: Love's not an illusion, it's just showing affection.
Agatha: It's a highly dependency disorder of weak hearted people.
Mei Yan: It's their only source of happiness.
Agatha: People with strong hearts believe in FLIRTING :-b

AHAHAHA!



I like.



Heart shaped jelly beans.

**********

Yeap, holiday's coming in a week time!
I'm so gonna be busy!
I wanna go shopping!
I wanna go swimming!
I wanna go ice skating!
I wanna go laser quest!
I wanna go eat frogs with 口爱!
I wanna go prefect camp! Ha.

Yeah, prefect camp with my batch mates.
I miss all of them terribly much.
I wanna see em' now!

FYI, i'm an ex prefect.
-_-"

I know many would judge from my looks that i'm more of ah lian than a prefect.
It's very dispiriting. How can they catergories me in sucha low class association?
Right, pork? Ha.

**********

I want hershey's cookies 'n' créme candy bar!
I want hershey's cookies 'n' créme candy bar!
I want hershey's cookies 'n' créme candy bar!