I procrastinate

Sunday, February 01, 2009

What is done in vain, truth is hard to swallow



Yo ! I'm still awake at this time.
Yeah, shall do some updates.
Went shopping with T yesterday, which was just now.

She was waitin' for me at the mall.
Her mom was askin' whether do i apply cosmetics.
T told her mom that i don't apply any.
Then she was like ??! then what took her so freaking long to come.
Lol.

K, i was especially late today.
Cos' i procrastinate.
Hehe.


Bakerzin



I think i looked weird in self shots lor.
Not natural enough i guess.



I bought a approx. 8 cm tall heels !
It's super chio and cheap.
But i think i'll be too tall if i wear it?
Hmm.



I lovelovelovelove this girl !


Yes yes, there's this man who was wearing in full suit pink kept staring at us from the station which we board till the station we alighting lor.
T took at video of him, he even smiled lor.
Shall upload it if i get it from her, ha.
She kept cursing at him lor.

I am feelin' moody these few days.
Partly becos'...
1. Items i want either oos or isn't sellin' in SG.
2. JAE posting results, can't get into the course that i wanted.
Sad !

Went to Imeem and it's all ali baba codes again lor.
Can't change my songsssss !
>:(



I'm just a little too not over you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home