I procrastinate

Monday, February 16, 2009



HAHAHA!
Malu.











Yeah, haven't been updating becos' i wasn't able to surf the net.
It was found that my modem was faulty.

K, i make my way to Plaza Sing on Friday with my mom.
I don't understand why must it be 21 years old and above to collect the modem lor.
So, troublesome.
I could have collected it by my own.
Alright, back to the point..

It was said if i were to use the points i accumulated to sign a home line, i must wait till March for an appointment for the modem to be fix at my house where i can easily fix it by plugging the wires in...
So i asked whether could it be earlier or maybe can they just give it to me and let me fix on my own..
The person was saying: ‘真正,不可以’
So, i said back to that person: ‘Then 有假假的啦?’
Then he replied no.
-_-"

He went to call his managers twice and the answers were still the same.
My face totally blackened lor.
Haha.

We went up to another outlet there to sign the home line.
Then that sales executive allowed me to have my modem !
I was like grinning widely.

My mom was saying to that man, "Why teenagers nowadays can't live without a computer?"
And that he said that, "Of cos', when you're young you also have the toy that you fancied right?"
I was at there nodding, haha.

Happily, we took a bus home.
I wanted to take a cab, but mom insisted on taking the bus.
AND... we took the wrong direction bus.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
We went all the way till the last stop and take another bus all the way back and to home.

I went home and found out that my old modem is functioning.
And i'm now still using my old modem.
Sounds stupid uh?

-----

K, enough of ranting.
Gotta study for tomo's test !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home