I procrastinate

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stop & Stare



Yeah, hit town with T yesterday.
SPLURGE !





Dined at USA



Yo !





Snail Chicken with Cheese



T's Honey Chicken



Side orders



Brownie



All the while i was stuffing the food inside my mouth.
I think it's right up to my throat, both of us was damn bloated.
And, i don't very like the food there.







Haven't shop enough yesterday.
I wanna shop tomorrow ! Yeah.
It will make me feel better, happier.

Chinese new year is approaching.
And yeah, my room is in a big mess.
So many clothings occupying the whole of my bed, all accessories hanging around my desk and books and paper bags lying on the floor.....
Gotta pack up tomo !
Like seriously.


I don't know how to describe my feelin' now.
It's just so screwed up.
_|_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home