I procrastinate

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

This is so irritating !

1. Bought wrongly a M size shorts instead of a S size shorts.
The sales girl took that S size shorts to check for the code and come back with a M size shorts i suppose. And, i did not even bother to check carefully. The worst thing is that the S size shorts is left with the last piece and M size shorts really doesn't fit me !

2. There's this belt that i really like, is too loose for me ! Aw man, it's a stretchable somemore which i suppose it will be tight. I don't think i'm that skinny lor. Don't understand !

3. I asked a few shops for any job vancanies but however there's only 1 which the chances are very slim cos' both of the workers are foreigners which i suppose their pay are lower. And i think employers would rather hire someone at a lower pay and i'm like so young ! Dreams dashed.

4. My health is deteriorating ! Keep having small illnesses here and there. I must treasure my health before i get sick which will be too late ! I will force myself to have ample sleeping time. So... 口爱, don't have to worry, i guess i won't die that easily. Haha !

Etc, etc.

K, i felt much better ranting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home