I procrastinate

Wednesday, December 31, 2008



Recently my internet was facing some problems.
And now it's solved !

Yeah, met up with T on recent Saturday.
T came over to my house to bake muffins !
We baked banana and chocolate muffins.
The chocolate muffins tasted much better than what i did the other time as we added spoons and spoons of choco powder, don't-know-how-many choco chips and the coloured sugars.
Whereas, the banana muffins failed.
I don't know why, i used to bake good banana muffins.
L.o.l



Actually, we're supposed to meet up early and bake then go to somewhere further to catch our movie.
But, the previous night i vomitted and diarrhoea.
Then, i was still feeling abit unwell that morning, so we met up much later !
After baking, it was already evening time, so we decided to catch our movie at Lot 1.



Regarding vomitting and diarrhoea, i also don't know why.
Perhaps i'll vomit and diarrhoea on every December, like last year.
Laugh.




Before the movie, we went to do a little shopping.
Then we take away chicken wings and drumlets from Pizza Hut !
(:



We caught Twilight !
I rate it 5.5/10 - it's quite a crap.
But.. The actor is so cool and protective of his girlfriend.
I think this melts all girls' heart.
Therefore, it's worth it to watch this movie.
Heh.



Robert Pattinson is just so charming !
Even T agrees too.
We go ga-ga over him.. Which proves that we ain't lesbians.
XD
*****

We visited the toilet before we left Lot 1.
It was already minutes to midnight therefore only some lights were on.
The toilet is quiet and dark - only us.
We heard noises, people were coming.

There were 2 guys and 2 girls.
There were this conversation out there about the guys asking the girls whether would they want them to accompany them into the toilet if they are afraid and said they can accompany them into the cubicle too if they want.
Like wtf.

T and i already gave that rolled eyes.
I suppose they didn't know we're in the toilet.
Alright, only the girls came in.
Then the guys out there were making ghostly sounds which sounds idiotically like a fool.

Then we went out first as we're done.
I went out first.
The 2 pea brain guy wanted to scare their friends but they "scared" me instead.
Why is it "scared" and not scared is becos' we ain't scared by them.
I somehow knew it becos' outside was suddenly quiet.
Then i looked at that guy who attempted to scare me and said "Nb la", then T came behind said "Cb la".

L.O.L


*****

The next morning, mommy dragged me out of the bed.
Prepared and cabbed to cousin's house.
T^T

It's my niece's 1 month old celebration.
That was my first time seeing her.
Her name is Nicole.
Very tiny, chubby and sweet looking.
Her parents dressed her up like a flower, like Thumbelina.
L.o.l !



My cousin introduced me to one of her friend as when i was young she used to bring me to town frequently.
At that time i was a shortie.
Then her friend move over to look at me from top to bottom as my legs was initially blocked by the table.
She exclaimed, "Wow, didn't wear high heels ah".
LOL make me laughed.

*****


Alright, not forgetting my lovely nephew..




*****

Well, gotta go sleep now !
It's 6 in the morning.
Lastly...
I think they are h-o-t !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home