I procrastinate

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm suffering from insomnia, i spent hours to get myself to sleep.
AND, my sleeping time is super abnormal.
Around 8 AM, 12 Noon etc - Morning hours.
I always have nightmare too.
口愛think that i've abit of depression.
Then i told her, if i have i'd take a butcher knife and chop her.

T^T
I need sleeping pills !

*****

14th November

I was late for almost an hour that day.
However all of them were late too, but it's just that i'm the latest.
Was kinda embarassed to let so many people to wait for me.

Went to Sentosa with Bing Han, Su Fei, Sanly, Wee Boon, Pamela, Isaac and Wen Wei for volleyball.



After hours of playing, everyone was feeling sleepy. -_-;;
I think it's rather funny becos we should feel energetic instead of restless when playing sports and it was scorching.



Isaac went to purchase 2 big gulp and a big bottle of H2O.
We then shared it among ourselves.
Wen Wei then left for work.



It rained, heavily.
Went to clean ourselves then waited under the shelter for the rain to become smaller.
"Huo huo huo huo huo huo huo huo, wo men yao gen ta men yi qi huo chu qu le.. "



Went to Vivo City and had our lunch at Terra Café.
All of us had set meals - Soup, meal, ice-cream.
Everyone finished everything except me, i couldn't even finish any, so wasteful.
I think the part when we're paying for the bill was hilarious la.
Shall not elaborate much.
-o-"



Sanly then left too.
The rest of us wandered around aimlessly.
We then went to the rooftop sky park to enjoy the breeze and relax.
We stayed there for hours, near 4 hours i presume.



Don't she look like a Kissing Gourami? XD













I like my hair colour here.









打灯打灯 ! (:









我不要别人温柔的怀抱
让我暂时的依靠
那是短暂止痛药很快会失效
你只要再哄我一次就好
让我可以很骄傲
记住我拥有过的好
记住在你怀里微笑


P/S: I'm gonna change my url soon, most probably. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home