I procrastinate

Saturday, November 08, 2008

I'm having my dinner now !
Time is kinda tight and i'm busy !
I'm rather exhausted and my whole body is aching.
Alright, shall post about today which is yesterday to be exact.



I went out with 口爱口爱 Mei Yan ! Haha.
This was the first time we went out together like after two years.
Our outfits were contrast in colour - black and white.
Mei Yan - White top, white bottom, black bag and black sandals
Me - Black top, black bottom, white bag and white sandals
Lol, we didn't plan so.
In additional, we are one tall and one short.
Hahaha.





First stop - Mei Yan's fave hangout
Second stop - Chinatown (Lol)
Third stop - Bugis



We went to Chinatown for our frog porridge as we were craving for it.
Ate till damn full. (:
I must get some fats, i've lost 1 - 2 kg.



Gosh, i spent approx $80 on mainly food.
No apparels caught my attention !
Mei Yan and i each bought a chinese storybook.
I'm gonna read it when i'm less busy, which is probably after o-level, during my leisure time.
Happy (:

I guess i have to find a job.
Otherwise at this rate of spending money, i'll be broke very soon.
Anyone have any lobang?




That's all.
Gonna turn in soon, going out tomorrow. (;
Hopefully it will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home