I procrastinate

Thursday, November 13, 2008

8th November

Guo Feng organised a birthday celebration for Ji An and me.
Although it wasn't really a celebration, i did enjoyed it.



There were Sanly, Guo Feng, Wee Boon, Pamela, Shou Xian, Mak, Wen Wei, Ji An and me.

Firstly, we had our lunch at Thai Exp.
I brought out my travel pack tissue that i bought the previous day when i was out with Mei Yan as i was having runny nose due to allergy as i was worried that my nose will be runny that day too.
Then they were like, whoa ! Another one.
This is because in their class, their classmates call Shou Xian the tissue boy, lol.
He will have tissue with him anytime one.

We then proceeded to Marina Square intending to play bowling.
However, all the lanes were occupied, so we had to wait approx. 1 hour for our turn.
Hence, while waiting, we went to Kpool and had 2 matches of pool game.
1st match - Wee Boon and Pamela vs Wen Wei and I
Both Pamela and I didn't really know how to play and the guys gave us chances when we did not hit the ball, haha.
Alright, the winning team is
.
.
.
Wen Wei and I(:
All thanks to Tai Wen Wei ! Heh.



Finally, there were lanes for us already.
We then proceeded for bowling.
It costs us(7 people, excluding Sx and Sanly) $89.90 for 3 rounds.

I think my pose above is somehow idiotic lor.
Nevermind ! There isn't other's photo.
For the first round, i had the ball into the drain everytime w/o fail.
That's so embarassing lor but the rest kept giving me encouragement.
Yay ! I did strike for the second round then everyone were like stunted.
Hahaha.

The happy bowlers.





After the game, Shou Xian was hungry already.
Therefore, Ji An, Wen Wei, Sanly and me accompanied him to KFC whereas the rest made their way home.



B.F.F !




*****

9th Nov - 10 Nov






Carrie came over to my house to stay overnight/celebrate my birthday at night !
She also bought a piece of cake for me, hence, i have 3 more wishes ! Lol.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home