I procrastinate

Monday, September 08, 2008



Prelim started, 41 days to o level.
Haven't revise any subjects yet !
Hmm, don't intend to study Sciences and Poa cos' i think it is gone case leh.
I don't feel like sitting for Poa papers.

Had Mt papers today.
And.. I did not bring my chinese dictionary book but only the electronic one.
I realised my semi-dead electronic dictionary is Spoilt ! just when the exams are starting.
* Fluster *
Luckily Choon Sin lent me his ! Otherwise the whole paper 1 i don't have to do, cos' practically i will be checking almost every single word i write.
Damn grateful to him ! But i don't know what was he doing without a dictionary.
Madeline gonna lend me hers ! Heh.


日有所思,夜有所梦
I miss u so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home