I procrastinate

Sunday, September 07, 2008

I had a really tough time signing in to this blogger account using Iphone previously.
I could sign in for the other account.



Talk about bbq-ing.
It rained heavily halfway and the fire was extinguished.
Went to the shelter, chatted and ate tidbits till eleven.
Cabbed home.

I detest smokers,
smokers who doesn't spare a thought for people around them.
I was having allergy and uncles over there were smoking non-stop.
Didn't they knew i was allergic to those?
Or at least didn't they saw children around?
Allergy + bbq smoke + cigg, my nose was runny all the way !




Dined at Sakae Sushi with mom on Friday.
And, went shopping with 亲愛的 on Monday.
We haven't been going out together since last year if excluded cultural nite.
Finally, after umpteen times of postponing our date ! Heh.

School's reopening and prelim will start.
Seriously i'm still in lala land, haven't been studying.
So little time, but so much to do.
To improve and score..
I gotta stop procrastinating.
加油 ! (:







*****


Hello !



I don't like people who approach me with ulterior motive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home