I procrastinate

Friday, August 08, 2008

Choir performance for Singapore national day was awesome !
Commendable for their bravery.
Time really flies.
Both Madeline and I felt that it was just not long ago when we performed on stage for last year's national day.

Had photo-taking with 06th prefectorial batch.
Aftermath went for chemistry practical.
Ms Yeo gave presents related to Olympic to students for the most accuracy for the previous practical.
Both Ain and me got the most accurate one.
I got to choose the presents first as mine was the more accurate one.
I choose a 晶晶 multi colour pen over a 晶晶 pencil case.
Hahaha.





And yes !
During yesterday's assembly, our class was announced as the winner for the most no. of participation racial harmony outfit ! And among three racial harmony drawings, two winning groups are from our class ! 3rd was from Ameera, Ain, Natasha and Khaleeda ! 2nd was from a secondary three class. And lastly, the 1st was by Vanessa, Eliana, Madeline and me ! Heh.
Each of us got a 15 dollar gift voucher for Popular bookstores.





Watched the opening ceromony of the Olympics !
It is really called grand opening, very grand.
Ha !

The Olympic cauldron.

I've been living with a shadow overhead,
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,
I've been lonely for so long,
Trapped in the past,
I just can't seem to move on !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home