I procrastinate

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hi. I've submitted my fnn coursework on Thursday.
I've been slogging for it since 7 January till 14 August, 8 months and 7 days.
It's like having a baby, haha.
However, i don't think i did very well for a few segment, like Evaluation.

I was burning midnight oil for the past few days without having naps.
And, till 0515 on Thursday morning and gave up on Evaluation and went to sleep.
Woke up at 0700 for school.
Was late and was sent to Ms Sng as i was six times late for this term.
She was finding me for fnn coursework actually.
Did essay writing and filing of fnn courseworks.
Aftermath, called up my mom.

She said she is a discipline teacher calling from the school informing her that i've been late several times this term.
Mom told her that i unable to wake up on time as i've been sleeping late always becos' i'm doing my fnn coursework without knowing that she's my fnn teacher.
Ms Sng gave me a smile and told mom not to worried as fnn submission was that day, so need not worried that i'll be late for the same reason.
Hehehe.

Damn exhausted i am, went home and straight away slept from like 5pm till the next day 7am.
Damn power k.

Photos on 8 August:













I love them k !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home