I procrastinate

Friday, July 04, 2008

Yaaay.
It's Friday !
And, Monday is a holiday.

I can sleep longer already.
I've been sleeping at 1 every night.
And, i'm almost late for school today.
Woke up at 0732 and reached school at 0736, which i think it's very amazing.
Madeline was like telling me to run cos' the gate was closing.
Then, Mr Gabriel saw me running like a dog and he opened the gate.
Heh.

Had many free periods nowadays so i just have to plug in my ear piece
and have a very nice sleep with my babi next to me.
Haha.

Attended the ev session just now which i tried to escape twice but failed.
I did not speak anything for that 1 hour whereas the rest at least talked.
Hahaha.

Had a floorball match yesterday during PE.
We were grouped malays w/ malays, chinese w/ chinese.
Kinda racist.
That babi very clever lor, still can text during the match and standing
right in the middle of our court somemore.
I think the game is quite rowdy, i got hit like four times?
._.

Yes, had measure our height and weight last week.
Guess what?
I've grown taller by 0.5 cm only.
And, i've gained weight.
Hehe.

I want 4 more kg !

我的心 是被你设定的闹钟
提醒我 想你的时间不够用

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home