I procrastinate

Friday, July 11, 2008



Went for cultural nite.
Met Lien Ching and Ya Xin.

I suck in the photos.
I couldn't smile.
Maybe the photo at the bottom right is the best smile.
:(((



While i'm on my way to the bus stop, there were malay guys at the corridor teasing me.
They woo-ed and sang.
"Oh oh oh oh oh oh, run away from home" -0-!
I ignored.



Dined at Kobayashi.
Saw Madeline and Jonathon there too.
While making our way to the train station at the traffic road, a baby trolley hurt Ya Xin's ankle then i went to hold her.
However, my shawl dropped and Ya Xin picked up for me.
Lien Ching and i was actually quite frightened as it was red lights and the cars was like gonna-charge-anytime.
Haha.



The performance was ok.
I actually wanted not to go for cultural nite cos' of a reason.
However, i still went for choir and some other reasons.
Still, i wasn't in a good mood so i was kinda distracted.




Choir performance with the Philippines' singers was item 08.
They were good.
How much i missed them.

Went to meet choir after cultural nite.
Talked, took photos and bla.
Then, Mrs Choo knew we're going home, so both Ms Tay and Mrs Choo told us to "long pang" choir bus home instead.
Reached home around 11.
Haha.

Talked alot with Ms Tay on the bus.
She asked, if she were to ask us to perform for cultural nite, will we agree to it.
Actually, she should have asked.
Whatevah.
Heard choir had been practising real hard.
Claps for them.
(:










I'm still feelin' dejected.
I don't know what to do.
I feel so torn.


:(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home