I procrastinate

Friday, May 30, 2008

June Holiday

It's holiday, but however there is an extended programme running.
Thus, had to attend school on the weekdays for two weeks.
And, among all the classes, four-six have the longest schedule.
Start early and end late. [...]


Attended Adam Khoo's Learning Strategy Programme on 28th May - 29th May.
The duration is damn long okay.
From eight in the morning till eight in the night, half a day.
Haven't been sleeping alot so didn't really wanna tire myself for attending it.
However, on the thought of having paid $100 for the programme, decided to attend.
Hahaha.


We had three hilarious trainers - Melvin, Leroy and Andrea.
Practically, everybody was just laughing their lungs out during the programme.
Also, we had two groupings named by Melvin - Ku Ku Bird and Na² Pok.
I was in the Ku Ku Bird group, laughs.

Melvin showed us the slides of the "Snake Baby" which is babies that was born with a disease called Harlequin ichthyosis.

Went to Youtube and watched the clips and it's really heart wrenching.
To think that we are really fortunate people.

Yes, there's this segment of the programme which Melvin had all our eyes closed in the pitch dark range and wanted us to imagine stuffs and such.
Heard Madeline sniffing with the mucus sound very soon when it was only at the beginning of his story.
Prolly she was the first who cried.
I think almost everyone cried?
Well, i didn't.
I wasn't disturbed by his psychology.
Ahahaha, call me steel heart ! ;D

I was then starting to feel bored and decided to peep around.
Saw Sanly, who was seated infront of me taking out her tissue paper and wiping her face.
Hehe, didn't know that she was weak.

Shall c'tinue my post tomorrow !
I'm soooo sleepy.
Shall sleep after finishing my cheesecake ! :)
Yaaaaaawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home