I procrastinate

Tuesday, May 13, 2008



It have been a long time since i've posted.
And till now, i am somehow unsure of how to start a post.
Shall briefly summaries the events that happened during this period of time.


Firstly, happy mother's day to all mommies.
Dined w/ my family and relatives on Sunday.
The food was unhygienic.
My uncle found part of a cockroach in the fried rice, my sister found a strand of white hair in the vegetables and there was a dish that was uncooked.


Went to Kfc w/ Ya Xin, Mei Yan and Lien Ching for our breakfast on Friday after our last paper - Fnn. Aftermath, i went to have my haircut.


Town-ed and Bugis w/ T yesterday as it was our marking day.
Bought a pair of shorts and a dress for $59 and the rest of the expenditure was on food.


Mid year examinations had ended on Friday
and the papers was distributed back to us today.
*Shook heads*
My results are atrocious.



Blue, blue, blue.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home