I procrastinate

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It had been an awful day.
Especially it happened early in the morning.
I am unhappy about the unfair treatment.

I was rushing for school today.
I waited so~ long for the elevator and when i got in, it opened on another level.
There was this middle aged man whom came in with his son carried by him.
As i was closing the elevator, i noticed that there was a little boy whom just slowly walked out and was outside.
I quickly press opened the elevator, as i was doing so, that man also kicked open the door.
The elevator opened and that little boy got in.
I believe that little boy was that man's elder son.
He was like angry with me or something.
He was mumbling.

I was extremly frustrated.
I did not argued with him just becos' i am going to be late.
It's like it's not my fault.
He should hold his child's hand in his even though he is carrying another child.
Or, his son should walk beside him or walk faster if he is behind his father.
It's not that i've did it on purpose, i even opened the door immediately when i saw that little boy.
F, i don't deserve those attitudes.
Pissed off*

I was supposed to be late, but the bus was late.
This incident made my day soooo depressing can.

Saw Jasmine after school(:

Conducted Choir yesterday(:

Also, cheer up Madeline(:
Lovelove.


Ok, shall post some photos which were overdued,
on 22th February.






Dining @ ThaiExpress.



Tiings' curry seafood.



My curried softshell crab w rice(:




If you're gonna play with fire, you're gonna get burnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home