I procrastinate

Thursday, March 27, 2008



I'm worn out.
Didn't have ample time for sleep nowadays
Have been yawning and yawning in class.

Feelin' stressful now.
Not counting this week, i'm left with 8 weeks before o'level starts.
And, 1 more week to Fnn practical ! I'm rather excited about it.
Also, Awards day is within 2 weeks time yet i've skipped two choir practices.
I'm feelin' guilty.
But, i'll be attending tomorrow's practice and the rest of the other practices from now !
I've promised myself already ! *SMILES*

Ms Chew had rearranged our seats and spilt into two tables per row.
Well, Madeline and i is still glued to our orginal seats.
Except for our neighbours infront and behind of us have changed.
I was thinking, why can't it be the neighbours to my right?
Lol.

Ms Chew's mood was good today.
She taught us how to draw a pig and a man.
Hahaha.
(The picture above)

Shall not blog often already.
Cos' my life is getting boring and more boring.
Might bore whoever reading it.

Don't know who are the two brats down there who are screaming like a cat now.
Noisy, irritating.


Ps: Happy March b'days to all my dearest.
Mom, Esther, Wendy and Dominic(:

♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home