I procrastinate

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V'day cum
International Friendship Day to all



Home and bathed. [:



Went to school as per normal and had boring lessons.
During morning assembly, Ms Chew wanted me to see Mr Teo regarding the cohort camp.
I've seen him twice already.
I ain't gonna care, i'll not be going for camp to get tortured neither feeding mosquito, tiring myself nor starving myself. :x

My classmates are really sweet. :]
Mei Yan, Ya Xin, Grace, Ain and Kai Xiang.
They give small gifts such as home made cookies, candies and chocolates to us.
♥♥♥






♥♥♥



Esther is my valentine. [:
Went to Kbox @ Cine.
Had couple package w buffet.
We were given alcohol drinks when we're still under 18.
Hahaha. Must be we have "Chao lan bean".
Had mixed Vodka House w Green Tea and Mango Juice. [...]
And, Tequila House w Geraldine Syrup and Orange Juice which was introduced by the waiter.
Seriously, we cannot take alcohols. :x
We even played Scissors, paper and stone whom which the loser have to drink a sip of the drinks. In the end we even poured in and mix those two drinks together and c'tinued.












Rushed to Fareast.
Went the wrong direction, walked alot.
I even have blisters.
Reached and by then the shops are closing hence trained home.





What's a big deal with just one rose? Hahaha.
Sour grapes.



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home