I procrastinate

Monday, December 31, 2007



Lmao.
scanned the neoprints already.
look rather funny, awful and stupid.
but, that's the time i enjoyed the most yesterday. :D

supposingly having tuition today.
but, was cancelled.

had my lunch cum dinner out with family.
aunt and cousin gave me a belated x'mas present, 20th CANMAKE pink surprise box.
two days back aunt jenny gave me a SWAROVSKI necklace.
thanks! (:

went to buy the black ink catridge after dinner.
then, to my uncle's house.

and yah, had found out the reason why i couldn't see my post columns.
it's becos' of the number of posts, so lousy right? TSK.





hmm. the year 2007 is ending.
2007 seems to be more of downs rather than ups.
so, hopefully 2008 will be a better year for everyone.

been through so much, in two relationship which i think it's just a moment of
impulsiveness, a child's play.
and, my first job as a sales assistant @ julieroberts.
learnt alot, especially to be independent.
and, i'll learn from the mistakes i've made(:



three-six.



colleague @ julieroberts, hnin.



grandma, me and mom.









wendy, bei bei. five years of friendship and counting on.



camel.



choir's national day sing-along.



prefect gathering @ sentosa - su fei, me and li mei.



carrie, darla.
my first friend in regent.



kim zhu and kim niu.






qingaiderhs, lien ching.



my b'day.







my dearest twin tower, esther fan.



aptitude acappella w/o li yan - madeline ; hunny, me and lien ching.



DANS - zha dan dan, kong long dan, he bao dan and cha ye dan.



steamboat @ marina bay w venessa ; sweet, daphanie ; honey, guo jiao, teng teng ; lao gong, me and esther. photo w/o eunice ; GJM.



1st bbq cum 1st gathering @ west coast.



2nd bbq @ daphanie's place. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... where's eunice?



beloveds.













three-six classmates ; love.


photos of beautiful memories(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home