I procrastinate

Wednesday, December 26, 2007



found out something moments ago.
pissed off.
if i had found out earlier i wouldn't forgive you again and again.
don't comment on me when you're not even worth my respect for even you're counted as an elder to me. i despise you, i look down on you.
you don't gain my respect becos' you don't respect me.
you always had to depend on my family yet you and your family insulted my family and me.
in my eye, you're just a low class brat.
don't come and bark over my place if you're capable.
mad-dog poo.


lien ching and mei yan came over to my place this morning.
supposingly to be a DANS gathering, but esther couldn't make it.
we watched the "lousy" Alvin and the Chipmunks. hahas
surfed the net and we played neopets. lol
i wanna go shopping ! but, i'm broke. [shook heads]

anyways, had straightened my hair on monday.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home