I procrastinate

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

yesterday.
didn't went for choir but was late for almost an hour for work.
got rather pissed off with two customers.
one was on the phone, requested for discount.
another one, eunice's customer.
i suggested to her ideas, she didn't understand and claims that i don't understand.
didn't wanna argue with her so i kept quiet and walk away and she said : YAH, it's better that you don't talk. f
uncle robert is back.
cousin fetch me for dinner after work by her motor.

today.
was rather early for work.
jois is not going to be with us for a period of time.
aunty julie came during afternoon, took over joshua.
she treated us for our lunch and drinks.
i nearly had a fall at the entrance of an eatery.
i almost went on the ground but i push myself up.
everyone was like trying to hold on to me and still have the "aiyoyoyo!" lol.
was extremly embarrassed so took a detour from the back door back.
went back and saw guan ming and boon siong laughing at me, they actually witnessed how i nearly fell.
they said it was very loud.
guan ming treated me for fried wanton!

boon siong gave me something!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


ok, not only me, but eunice too.
ahahahaha.
nice colleagues we have uh?

having off for next four days due to prefect camp.


see, my piglet is bigger than my nephew leh.
mai siao siao. heh XD

也许因为爱自己,害怕再次受伤害所以不再去爱,
或心中有些打不开的疑问才会变得那么孤独♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home