I procrastinate

Thursday, November 29, 2007

stopped work since monday.
last week's mood was rather horrible.
wasn't good with family, but now's alright(:

whee. aunt samara and family arrived singapore just yesterday.
they visited us and left hours ago.
little pumpkin has grown up and become heavier.
they bought some babies' stuff and a guess handbag for my sister.
they got me my allergy medicine cos it's finishing and a mini digital cam. XD
a pink one, but i would much prefer a white one. :x

will be celebrating baby pierce's one month this coming sunday.
well, almost finishing packing my little cosy room. :)

now's waiting for hundreds of pierce's photo being uploaded in my computer.
that little stinky baby. XD

boss called in the morning, said he would be glad if i'd be able to work.
hmm. maybe i should have the holiday for myself. :x

anyways, updated choir's blog.

ps : i miss, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home