I procrastinate

Thursday, November 01, 2007











































skipped school for two days already.
oh my. mei yan says i'm pon ten queen. :x

didn't attend school yesterday because i'm really tired.
slept late every night MA.
madeline didn't wanna be alone in class and so she came to my house.
we did the design for the choir tee and i slept alittle.

lien ching, mei yan and celeste came to my house too
when theres no teacher and skipped the other lesson.

went to school afterwards - for choir,
but it had actually ended when we reached school.
bought lunch home.

today, didn't went to school becos i was late.
then as usual, madeline came and did the choir blog and forum
i did alittle only. cos blog she don't want let me do then as for the forum i do not know how to do.
planned to go for emaths class, but i'm famished,
so went kfc instead of school.

saw mei yan and lien ching!
so they joined us for the breakfast.

daphanie called and asked me to go for an interview for a job.
so met them(daphanie, venessa, esther) around 1300.
something crops up and so we didn't go.
went slacking around the estate.


look like me? XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home