I procrastinate

Sunday, November 11, 2007

rather busy for these few days, because i'm busily working!
no rest day for me! all's occupied.

okay, yesterday.
gave out leaflets on the street! i didn't want to.
the second time, i die die didn't wanna go and the guys had no choice but to go then.
ahahaha. XD

the sales was first by guan ming followed by eunice and then me and back to guan ming and to eunice and as what we predicted which is done by me. all was thinking that the sales next will be back to guan ming again but was wrong! its by me again! cos i hopped to that very steady last customer. heh XD
boon siong didn't did any sales at all.

eunice had to meet her parents then left me going home all alone!
she told boon siong and guan ming that i didn't know my way home and wanted them to accompany me but our route is totally different and both are like strangers to me so of course i rejected. i told them i know my way home and it's just a one way trip but boon siong kept saying that the more i say, the more he don't believe. how lame laas, i'm fifteen already. XD
they insisted exchanging number to keep contact with oresle must accompany me, frighten that i'll get lost and they'll be responsible for it.
i didn't gave them mine but promised that i'll call them when i reached home but i didn't! :x
reached home after a short while my boss, joshua called and said "agatha! you don't know how to go home yourself ar?!" and craps. all that boon siong laas!

talking about going home alone, i regretted. lol
they took another train which arrived first, left me alone pathetically waiting for my train.
when the train arrived, the door opened with all bangalas/indians! oh my.
at the second stop more people came in and squeezed with them laas! oh my gosh!
i dread it.

today, worked at concourse.
got along with that kiddy bossy daryl already.
was friendlier with them.
and poor boon siong didn't made any sales again.
ahahahaha. :x





a dog in shopping mall?





snaps.





secretly took photos during work time.





see, venessa and daryl playing the string game.





home sweet home.

SLEEPY*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home