I procrastinate

Tuesday, November 06, 2007




baby baby baby! XD

well, back to my day.
work work work.
today's schedule was earlier, but i'm very late. :x
the new shop is almost finishing, we even had our first customer.
lady boss said i gan chiong spider. lol
she treated us for lunch.
fixed bracelets.
theres one bracelet that i've matched and eunice fixs it is really beautiful.
oh my, i love it so much. XD
it costs $183. rahhs!


after work, went to causeway point with eunice.
bought the nightbulb for baby.

friday will be working at concourse.
that ulu ulu place.

i don't wanna quit,
but i don't even have time for myself.
not even on my birthday... but nevermind, not celebrating it anyways.
i do have off days, but all's occupied by choir and prefect.
gosh, i'm a human, not a machine.

choir tomorrow, going to my work place all alone.
sighed.

NIGHTMARES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home