I procrastinate

Saturday, November 10, 2007

happy birthday to agatha!
though is already yesterday's, heh.
only manage to be free now.

ninth november.

the days before yesterday during my work time, theres three customers whom bumped onto our glass door when trying to enter.
was extremly funny, can actually laugh upside down and inside out.
i went to my workplace all alone to somerset because i had choir.

yesterday, our workplace is ready and we're now doing softlaunch.
the offical date is on the fifteen.
did sales and no more cleaning or setting up! weets.
joshua(boss cum manager) kept brief me and the another two newbies.
sales was quite alright.

today was my birthday.
as usual i went to work, but today's different, back to concourse.
met esther and venessa for work.
had to meet earlier because it is further than cuppage.
there was no seats available so we had to stand, worst still i had a bad tummy ache.

daphanie came later because she had her cca.
she actually brought a big piglet for me!
a gift from eunice, venessa and her. thanks!
esther gave me a hello kitty mug with many lollipops in it. thanks, my dear.
all appreciated.
i actually have a identical mug. :x
but all that matters is the sincerity yea.

my sales was better than yesterday's.
improving.

dine out with them and
cabbed home with eunice and esther.

home sweet home.
blow the candles and cut the birthday cake from my dearest sister.
la la la.

my poor nephew, had injections today.

enjoyed my birthday with my beloved family and friends.
thanks all.
thanks for the wishes too.

i thought that i would have my lonliest birthday.

will upload photos the other time.
it's late now, turning in soon.
work tomorrow, nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home