I procrastinate

Thursday, October 11, 2007



my day out with them and eunice(:































whee. today is my food and nutrition theory paper and my history paper
which is also the end of the End of year examinations! ((:
yay. free from books, insufficient rest and gastrics ! ((:

fnn paper was least expected to be easier than mid year's paper.
i've spent the whole two hour writing while others had completed in an hour and was already lying on the table, resting. duh!

had an one and a half hour break before history paper starts so mei yan suggested to come to my house.
we cooked noodles as both of us was famished but had lots of leftovers.

as for history paper, it was tough for me.
we were tested on stalin and hitler.
my impression of them was vaguely.
mei yan saw my answer script and had a huge reaction over it.
cos i've only written a few lines for all questions even structured essay.
well, it looks like i'm gonna flunk my cmbh. :(
aw, my allergy strikes again during my history paper.
*sniffs sniffs*

walked home with sanly as i saw her. (:
got home and changed and went to meet my girlfriends - teng teng, guo jiao, venessa and esther ! (:
it was raining rather heavily...
got alittle drenched even though i'm under the shelter ! gr.

well, i took a very long time to get prepared and i was released much more later than the rest as i was having my history paper.
they waited for me patiently ! heh.
went to mac and found them in the toilet - make up-ing.
little ms vain pots. XD
had my lunch there.

we were meeting daphoney and eunice later on as they went for their hair extensions.
they lied to us that they had sparring with two ah lians because that two lians cut their queues. dots right?
saying that eunice had sprained her ankle and her extensions came off, daph had her face swollen.
DOTDOTDOTS.
tee hee. we've seen through their lies and cheated them too. XD

went to marina to had our steamboat.
the part whereby the crab being chopped to dead was frightening cos the third crab that man chopped the body flew off and we screamed. lol

eunice left earlier.
went to the arcade and played ! haha. :)
had a game with teng teng which we two paired up to kill monsters in the jungle !
we drank alittle and went back.



home sweet home(:

heh. today is my first time going out with teng and guo jiao(:
got ta know them more.
love love everyone.

hopefully i can
pass my el, mt, fnn, cmbh and so to be promoted(:
find a suitable job(:
have a happy third month(:
and, a happy birthday(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home