I procrastinate

Sunday, October 21, 2007



There were three eggs in the fridge.
Egg 1 whispered to egg 2,"Eh, that egg beside you got hair one leh."
Egg 3 heard it and shouted, "Lim peh is KIWI not EGG!"

hahahahaha.

Charsiew pau and Maggi mee had a fight and Charsiew got beaten up badly.
Charsiew then told the pau family.
So, Kaya pau, Tausar pau, Curry pau wanted to teach Maggi a lesson.
All searched for Maggi.
Then they saw Spaghetti and beat him up.
Spaghetti asked why?
They replied, "You think we won't recognise you after rebonding?!!"

haahs.

both was sent by my tutor.
one is when i'm mugging for my exams(:
and another is asking for my results.
T.T

am soooo bored can?
over the past few days had been trying to change the songs in my imeem but to no avail.
pissed off.

esther will not be attending school tomorrow! aw.
speedy recovery for ya! heh.

whee.
am soooooooo looking forward to November!!
whywhywhy
04 days 03 nights prefect's camp!
my birthday!
eunice's chalet!
aunty samara's visit!
birth of my nephew!


happy happy. XD

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home