I procrastinate

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

got back all the exam scripts yesterday and today.
well, my mood yesterday wasn't really good.
flunk all subjects, except for english but haven't get back the paper one yet.

during yesterday's history lesson was humorous.
mei yan and i argued with mr low for more marks.
after checking, he gave me a mark.
mei yan needed 5 marks in order to pass, so she argued with him.
mei yan : “五分啦!”
mr low : “你看我的样子像买菜的吗?”
after that he said ok, then he gave mei yan 5 cent.
“五分嘛。” lol.

i was failed by a few marks for fnn though i've done my very best.
upon listening that 2 marks will be deducted from my cw due to late submission, my heart sank. :'(

you're sucha hypocrite.
you obviously wanted me to fail and i know, so stop faking it anymore.
please don't be so mean, oresle you'll get your karma.
i'm trying a peaceful resolution now, so don't get your ass over me or i'll get mean.
i don't take pity on you, cos you deserved that.
DON'T ACT PATHETIC.

went to venessa's house to watch the Resident Evil: Extinction
with esther, eunice and teng teng.
took away lunch to her house.

was deciding on the jobs.
i'm still jobless when the others are chiong-ing now! T.T
anyone wanna hire me? hahaha.
$$$$$
money will never be too much to spend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home