I procrastinate

Tuesday, October 30, 2007










esther and me with our boyfriend, Mr.Happy(:

fell asleep and woke up not long ago.
hungry, waiting for the steamboat to boil thus i'm here blogging.

went for extended lesson today.
was late for 20 minutes or so.
almost didn't get up but, shantini called.
for the whole week of the extended programme, will be having physics everyday. how bored uh.
went for choir too.

after choir, went home and got changed.
was searching for my ezlink card high and low for half an hour to no avail thus gave up.
borrowed ezlink from sanly! heh.
thank much, kim zhu(:

went out with esther to look for jobs.
went to causeway point.
because i'm famished, and so had my lunch over there then searching of jobs.
i think theres only one particular shop would consider about us.

decided to go to jurong point.
bought my sweet li'l sack(:
shopped around and found two shops which are hiring peoples.
will contact me if there are hiring us.

that man was shocked when we told him that we're only 15.
then i asked him how old do we look like then.
he said esther look like 18 whereas me, 17. hahas
he also said that we have chao lao bean! gr.
he wrote (15yrs old, but look old). [...]

went home and asked mom to help me with finding my ezlink card.
mommy blur blur, went to keep my current one and left my old one on my table. heh
luckily she realised it, if not it'll be so so troublesome.

finished eating, but i'm still very hungry.
maybe having gastric problems.

does absence really make heart grow fonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home