I procrastinate

Sunday, October 28, 2007











can't upload my photos yesterday due to some blogger errors.
hence, updating today.

went shopping at bugis with daphanie yesterday.
though our plannings had changed, but still, was a fruitful one(:
went to buy apple strudel for my sister before leaving.
took train and it was very occupied, thus had to squeeze with the crowd.
when we got in and the train started moving, there was this indian man beside me was unbalanced but he didn't fell down because he held on to my apple strudel's bag.
super funny.

school's is sooo boring lately, skipped one of the days during this week.
the sec threes will be having extended programme. if not it's our holiday, boos.
gotten back my report book. it's really lousy, but yet got a little improvement.
got promoted though, thanks god.

hypocrite with a mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home