I procrastinate

Monday, September 17, 2007



argh, was late for school. :x
and this made baby kinda pissed off cos i've promised him not to be late and he did gave me morning calls.
duibuqi laas.

anyways, i also don't want to be late.
had to face the prefects and had to do runs...
AND now, for our class... we had to write lines !
grr. fed up !

called madeline and found that she, with eunice and esther was late too.
i was like thinking, unbelievable.
i think i'm the last person who entered the school late.
when i reached there, there were so many of latecomers
and i know i looked weird with my eye, puffy. :x
the reason behind it is because i slept really late last night and i... :(

eoy examinations in 14 more days !
now, the school will not retain students but to drop them.
oh my~ i don't want to change new class every year ! I DON'T WANT !! T.T

JIAYOUS(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home