I procrastinate

Friday, August 10, 2007













whee. went out w eunice, ven and esther !
sadly, my daphoney didn't managed to turn up.
but stil, we managed to entertain ourself and made today enjoyable.
wore slippers there as my foot was lik rotting w many many painful blisters ard.
it looked really ugly, but i'm left w/o choice.

was woken up by esther's morning call.
but this little sleepyhead went back to sleep.
so ultimately i was a little late.

had our breakfast at th macdonalds.
slept ard 2 yesterday and thats why i'm so freaking tired.
was exhausted.

al of us wore red.
including amos who was there for th breakfast.
that was our theme for today. aha

went to cineleisure to catch a movie.
before th movie starts, we went to th arcade to kill time.
we watched SECRETS, by jay chou.
it was really extremly soul touching.

after th movie, we went to th esplanade.
eunice had accidently kicked my toe w her high heel and it bleed.
argh. now my precious foot is w many many manybloody injuries.
ugly.

we went back to yt as eunice have to leave early.
reached yt and went to mac and ordered some refreshments.
chit chatted awhile and some npcc regenites approached me asking to help them to take photos.
at first i was so so embarrassed because i clicked something wrong
and then my whole face went blushing red.
argh. lousy me.

eunice and venessa left.
leaving esther and me dead bored.
we can't go anywhere further as it was ald 9 so we decided to kill th rest of th time at lot.
slacked ard and left to meet my little pig pig.
heh. people said that esther and me are TWIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home