I procrastinate

Wednesday, August 08, 2007



whee. went shopping w my dearest esther !
went fareast.
ultimately was broke.
argh argh argh.
spent my own savings ok.
how i wish i can shop w/o worries.
free flow of $$.
heh. fat hope.

took train there and took bus back.
amazingly, i recognised th route.
we nearly took th train over.
when th train is at orchard esther asked me wher are we now.
we can't hear it as th train was noisy.
so i asked esther to ask a lady standing.
she told us it's orchard and we rushed out.
luckily th door was opened long enough.
th lady and some passenger was laughing.
-.-lll

shop shop shoped!
went to lot w esther as she needs to buy bday presents for her friend.

school was so damn today.
went to school late on purpose
knowing that th school is celebrating for national day.
and because they told us not to bring our bags,
i've forgotten to bring my prefect badge and tie.
but who knows why shantini called me early in th morning when i was sleeping.
did saw her missed calls but was lazy to call back.
thought that it wasn't important as she didn't gimme a message.
oh what th f*ck.
went to th parade square and saw mr chen from far and he saw me too.
knowing that he will talk to me about why am i late.
who knows that th prefects had to be at th parade square.
no one informs me ok.
got reprimanded by him and ms chew was beside him.
FINE. i was at fault
but when mr chen had finished his talk
ms chew called me to remove my ear rings lahhhhhhh.
asshole. i've wore that ear ring
for lik damn long and yet she didn't ask me to take it off so i assumed that i
can wear it and it's lik so normal.
why does she have to tell me just after
getting reprimanded?
some other students can wear even exaggerate ones,
so why don't you tell them instead?
does she have to say it infront of mr chen?
thinking i had'nt had enough?
isn't that on purpose?
)(*&^%$£!
pissed off.
stil, i kept quiet and took off.
went to sit with my class and i guess my face was super black then.
T.T

I.HATE.MS.CHEW

theres performance.
and choir was th last item.
had to sing 4 national songs infront of th school.
was in a fluster upon hearing little choir members are coming to perform.
was embarrassed to go up to sing, but i'm left w/o choice.
cos if th lesser people going up, it turn out more lik a laughing stock.
thus, madel, ching and me went up.
al eyes was looking at us. o.o
many was laughing at joyce.
she really seemed lik she wanna take th microphone so much.
i held on tightly to qingaiderhs' hand.
was extremly nervous.
had sweaty palms.
slowly, th crowd seemed to be
more supportive and i felt not that tense anymore.
sang and ms lo said "good!"
actually thought that she would scold us for being so timid.
:)

hey, SANLY LIM KIM ZHU.
bombed me.
T.T

congrats to my class three six for achieving 100% for th fund raising.
th only class that topped 100%.
what a rich class isn't it?
heh.
x)

after th performance i went to had my
make up mock exam w hunny and qingaiderhs.
esther waited for me!
quite tough? but was fun.
ahaha. al of us chatted with ms liow alot.
previously she was a police! hard to believe rights??
ahahahahahahahahaha.
she offered us chocos.

i wanna go shopping again.
i haven't get enough of shopping. aww~

i don't see why theres a need for people to say nasty words to others?
don't you feel miserable?
can't you keep your mouth shut?
you're just a green eyed monster.
you're so pathetic i can tel.
sometimes, somethings can't be envy.

and i don't see why theres a need to toy w others feelings?
nobody is a replacement ok.
what goes ard comes ard.
do not give talks if you can't fulfil it, empty talker.
you'll soon get your karma, you bastard.



hello, i am a cat.
not a monkey.
i mew.
byeee !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home