I procrastinate

Friday, August 31, 2007

was late for school today.
an incident happened, hopefully th matter will not be brought up.

initially didn't wanna turn up upon hearing that detention is still will be going on.
but madel's mom doesn't allows so hence we went.
did many runs and lines.
many thanks to my dearest esther !
she helped w my lines as i'm a slow poke.
i love my esther lots lots laa.

many of my classmates were kinda upset over th aces' day event.
reasons heard from many was that my class supposingly got 2nd but becos of some green eyed monster accusing that our class had cheated, we were forfeited.
hey c'mon, doesn't mean that our class is a "girl class" which most people sees as, we don't have th ability to win.
we have th man in us.
cheer ups all. :)
as long as you all are self conscious that will be enough.

afterwards was th teacher's day celebration.
went to get th movie gift voucher from ms leo and went to help out in th prefects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home