I procrastinate

Monday, August 27, 2007

thanks baby for th morning call and th marsh-mallows.
sorry to wendy for being unable accompany you to be late because i was already in school when you called me and if i were to be late i'll be down for two hours of detention. duibuqi.

first lesson was fnn.
ms tay was absent. heh
hence, today's fnn was relaxing.

baby came over to my place.
played th bunny game w him.
he said he will break my record but he didn't. hees x)
xin hui called and wanted to come up my house to do her project w jennifer.
but cannot ! cos i have to meet th others at five.
she wanted me to call her back but i didn't have her contact ! so, sorry.

had a so called party for venessa w teng teng, esther, daphanie, venessa and eunice at eunice's house.
they made sushi.
played pool.
it was already late at night thus they insisted me to take bus home w them.
enjoyed today, thanks for th dinner. :)

last mock exam on wednesday and also w ms liow !

i'm famished.
i wannnnnnnnnt eat lamb chop ! T.T

girl, i'm really worried for you.
do you know how much you've changed?
please do cherish yourself, or no one ll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home