I procrastinate

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Changed A New Blogskin Finally.

okays. today i shall stay at home.
had been going out continuously in a row.
theres many many stuffs that i have to complete !
common test are down th lane for next week.
maths common test is tomorrow.
chem and phys th next two days.
supposingly i guess there wil be a maths mock exam on wednesday??
maybe i should do some revision?
hoping i'll. ><

homeworks.
all those undone homeworks.
aww. poa a/c, tuition homeworks, maths and many more which i can't recall.
but most importantly, my fnn coursework.
grr. i hate it.
haven't touch it since last week.
and i have soooo much to complete...
wil touch it later on i think?

had a fruitful week.
:)

I'm.Missing.You.Badly

i miss my pig pig so much !
there ll be only you in my heart.
just you and no one esle. x)

i loveeeeeeeeee you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home