I procrastinate

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

argh. i flunk my chinese by one mark !
oh my. did a make up test for poa today w kaixiang.
haven't revise ! oh my.
but hopefully i won't flunk too badly?

was nearly late for school i guess?
slept really late these past few days.
argh. dark eye rings ; eye bags.

for th whole day in school, esther was lik making me laugh lik mad.
she told me many lame stuffs and that made me laugh non-stop.

baby came to my house !
oo. first time i brought my bf home !
x)

homeworks, homeworks, i'm gonna complete all of you !
hopefully.




since you do not have th guts to say it into my face,
you have no
rights to correct us.
And c'mon peeps, are you ignorant?
words aren't
copyrighted ok.
learn it. :)
A bunch of childish fools who's lik so old yet being so immature.
HA-HA. i despise sucha faker lik you.
don't you feel tiresome?
regardless of your pretty face, you just looked horrible to me.
a blackhearted person will never look beautiful.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home