I procrastinate

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

argh. just woke up
stil feeling extremly tired.
was awake by esther's call.
was having a bad allergy for th whole day !
feel so weak now.
morning father came into th toilet when i'm inside and take his stuffs with a cigg...
and that's how my allergy relapse.
was desperate for tissue then.
thanks peeps for th tissues ! heh.
honey, venn, madel, ching and ms liow.
much appreciated. x)

had a chem test today.
i cannot remember th formula to use on which.
:(

whee. i passed my maths test.
okays. just passed, 10/20.
better than none.
theres only 9 passes in our class for that paper.
i actually don't know how did i passed.
i actually know nothing about it.
glad. :)
after school had a retest for that chapt.
hopefully i wil get a better mark?
and those around me will too ! :)

there wil be a make up mock exam for madel,
ching and me tomorrow.
i guess i'll do badly for that?
mock exam really sucks big time.
:(

mommy was nagging at me for sleeping very late every night.
she says that i'll wil retain.
haish. i don't want.
it's just a wasting of time.
ahahahaha.
agatha, study hard ! i know you can !
okays, i know i'm talking to myself again.
lalala.

i'm just plain lazy.
but for my future sake.
i have to really buck up.
i should lessen th time for cpu.
complete my homeworks.
and a least do some revising?
sleep early, sleep more. ahaa

went home straight away after th test.
didn't go for prefect meeting too.

hopefully chun kiat will get well soon ! :)

lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

i'm gonna go out with my bei bei~
i'm gonna go out with my qingaiderhs~
i'm gonna go out with my dearest pig~
i'm gonna go out with my sweetest honey~
and my laziest zhu.
i'm going to go out with many many peoples.
as in i want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home