I procrastinate

Saturday, July 07, 2007

tears kept trickling down without control.
for th night and it continued in th morning.
bulgy eyes.
who understands??

whee. just got back home
from my sis wedding dinner !

woke up early in th morning.
didn't wanted to get up from bed because i knew that my eyes was swollen.
was shameful to be seen.
then don't know why i cried again.

at last.
i did get up and wash up.
but i wanted everyone in th room to get out first.
because i felt shame shame.

i'm so mad with my neighbour.
and i had enough ! asshole.
don't push your luck too much okays?
they came to our house w/o being invited.
their family. that house's grandma, and th two youngest grand-daughters are those people who aren't afraid to be shameful. they are so so greedy.
kept taking th foods lik nobody's business. they think buffet ar?
my aunt they al saw them that way gave that OO? look.
they walked in and walk out of my house and went in to rooms and rooms w/o any permission.
and their feets aren't clean and they went up to our beds. oh my.
can faint already.
that two don't know what should i say? idiotic or metality low uh?
one is ald SEC ONE another is pri 3
okays, that two dumby fed my RABBIT w/o permission luh.
and i don't feed my rabbit with CARROT.
later my rabbit got runs how?
fuck. nevermind about that carrot.
are they brainless or what? they fed my rabbit with TISSUE !
so thats why i can't tolerate man ! please lor.
they thinks as if as that is their house lik that.
makes my blood boil.
fuck fuck fuck.

arghhh.
fed up, fed up, fed up.

then i am not sociable one mars.
unlik my sis.
so don't talk lo.
so felt so bored LO.

BLA BLA BLA.

night time, we went to clarke quay to eat.
mm. and today was th first time i wore lik a girl.
my first time was shown to them ! lol. x)

BLA BLA BLA.

th end. 070707.

feeling dreamy now.
maybe of car sick?

sometimes i think maybe i'm just over sensitive that makes my life so miserable?
HAISH.

monday stil have to cook that tofu ~
SIANS.

i guess i'll be having tuition tomorrow?
had been weeks i've skipped tuition.
and th homework? untouched.

YAWNS*
early nights everybody ! x)

* everything vanished when th clock strikes 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home