I procrastinate

Sunday, July 08, 2007



not-so-nice.


my rabbit, restless since yesterday.


i had this a strong craving for famous amos cookie and shopping! argh.
i wanna go out ; shopping!
but, always i had this sick feeling.
so might as well stay at home.

i guess APTITUDE are going ta do th demo tomorrow??
we're already so late uh.
if we can't finish up th demo by tomorrow...
i guess, we can only say NEXT YEAR bahh.
so hopefully we can get it done by tomorrow!

thinking of tomorrow...
MONDAY BLUES. lol.
food and nutrition = BOREDOM.
gonna have practical test tomorrow.
hopefully, i won't ruin it. =x
tofu! . oh, my mom just taught me how to cook another dish of tofu just now.
so i'll cook that instead.
lalala.
we're having a test of what we had did in th mye for fnn too.
and i haven't studied.
maybe studying during th night?

maths homework wasn't complete yet again.
but i do know how to do already. :)
rrelieved. phew ~

haven't complete english compo too. =x
i guess i'll have to rush it whole night.
and about th hol's homework, should i do it??

* Holding on to my tears,
I know I'll be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home