I procrastinate

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

:)

met MADEL very early in th morning!
did our homeworks. x)

as usual, th always LATE me.
was late.
sorry hunny, made you waited for so long. :P

i am so so early for school today. x)
people was shocked. lik once in a lifetime? lol.

after school stayed back for th mock exams luh.
was so so bored.
was late for that exam because th DANS took our time eating.
used th phone during th exam since ms liow didn't cared.
i even called Ji an and asked him how to do. =x
i can't consentrate luh. then i also don't know how to do.
so i call people to chat with because th rest are busy doing and have no time to entertain me. =x

afterwards went for choir.
actually didn't wanted to go.
but ms tay smsed me. [...]
but qingaiderhs and hunny didn't go luh.
choir was ULTRA bored today.
did th portfolio. luckily li yan was there to entertain me.
or esle i'll be bored to death uh.

<3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home