I procrastinate

Sunday, July 01, 2007

HAISH.
I AM FEELING SO HATRED AND PISSED OFF !
felt so helpless ! argh.
i've always hated that feeling !
lik i'm not at th fault but have to say "sorry" or i can't speak up for myself.
fuck lahhhhh.
you made me HATE you DISLIK you !
you're just my nobody !
so please shut up ! and it's your fault !
you touched MY stuffs w/o MY permission and do you think everything could be solve by just saying a sorry??
you said that i'm rude and if i am your sister you'll already given me a slap?!
try it and i'll never forgive you.
you have no rights to comment on me cause you are nothing to me ! nothing nothing nothing ! you asshole farktart !
don't always try to scare me, cos i'd only hate you deeper !
and it's not th first time.
i know soon we wil become a FAMILY.
what a shame, feeding on my family !
you have nothing for me to respect for !
aww. and because of you my mood was terribly bad !


sobs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home