I procrastinate

Monday, July 02, 2007

APTITUDE











have been seeing ms tay for 4 days!
she's always forcing me to sing to her! lalalala
kept repeating th song "lao shu ai da mi" to her just now.
...
i guess not only she's becoming mad, i am too!
teaching me is a very tiring job i guess? =x

was singing loudly or should i say screaming th song in my bathroom moments ago...
okays, i'm getting crazy.
or perhaps i'm feeling too bored.

ms tay wanted me to be there at 1000 to check th situation of th idol but not only i was late, i was even later than th actual timing =x
th first thing i woke up was to online.
but when i was awake, it was already 0947.
stil can online =x

got to rehearse with th regent idol then afterwards had vocal practice.
i found Joyce quite cute lehs =x
she is so kind lahh. madel forgetting her bag, leaving her bag at th hall but Joyce took it to th 3rd lvl for her.
kind but kiddy.

qingaiderhs came later.
& when she came.
AHA, it was her turn to repeat that song! lol.

after practice,
madel went to meet her bf.
li yan went home.
me? with qingaiderhs and ms tay.
was so funny luh.
had breakfast cum lunch at S11 with them
but at first qingaiderhs went to my house to change into her slippers.
ms tay waited outside my house. -.-
qingaiderhs and me was so quiet lo. -.-
three of us ate chicken rice! -.-
ms tay treated us green tea.
afterwards we went to lot.
until then, ms tay went separate ways with us.
searching for her bicycle i guess.

we took neoprints.
BLA BLA BLA.
and when we left, qingaiderhs accompanied me on th phone while i was waiting for th bus.
waited for 8 minutes? YAWNS*
saw MR BILLY TAN in th bus. OO
he have grown more fats on his face? oh, whatevah.

i hate school lahh.
textbooks, workbooks, assessments, teachers, tuitions, waking up early in th morning.
argh. mom have been saying that i'll retain this year.
i guess i wil? but i don't wanna study in th same class with a bunch of kiddys.
HAISH.

I WANT TO SAY I LOVE AL MY BELOVED FRIENDS
WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME RAIN OR SHINE!
MWARKS MWARKS MWARKS! you al are my bunch of great friends. <3

i've always felt so alone.
feeling nostalgic is everyday i had,
that's why hardly could anyone enter my world.
ever since then, bottling up my feelings has become one of my habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home