I procrastinate

Thursday, June 21, 2007

whee. i slept early yesterday night !
and it's night, not morning. x)
phew ~ finally.
i guess i was worn off.
but i did woke up at 0100 !
then i forced myself back into sleep.
i woke up late too =x

meow. supposingly to go out with mommy to buy my school shoe as my old one was torn !
but i'm too lazy and my legs are aching, so ~
holidays are left with only 3 days ! ><
and al of my holiday's assignment are yet not touched !
oh my ~
i promised myself not to be rushing al homeworks at th last minute...
but ! tsk tsk.
shall not talk about this.

tomorrow am having bbQ !
this time includes MEI YAN ! :)

alrights, i'm eating now.
bye !


" i doubt of you, dumbass.
never will i believe in you.
save your breath. you liar "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home